Wednesday 8 June 2011

[BAREFOOT] FAST FIVE - LAST DAY BEFORE NEW TERM ACTIVITIES

1- Catching up with some reading in bed with my favourite chocolate



2- Reorganise my wardrobe




3- Stroll around Manly Food and Wine Festival




4- Join Irina's crew's barbecue

(Sorry at the barbecue everyone was too busy eating so we didn't take proper pictures)


5- Go see George at Hemingway's with the girls
Again sorry it was too dark there to take photos - I'll make more effort next time because it's my new favourite bar in Manly; it's in the process of becoming Irina's and my local hangout spot.


It was an adorable summer-like Sunday and I couldn't believe the new term started the next day; the holidays were just way too short. The annual Food and Wine Festival had quite a bit of luck with the weather though, and I had great fun people-watching and enjoying the amazing artists playing all over the streets - check [b][l][o][o][m][i][n][g] [s][u][n][d][a][y] for more photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment