Tuesday 16 August 2011

[BAREFOOT] THE MAKERS RESIDENCE














Just a little procrastination during highly stressful assignment sessions.

A beautifully cosy home which is always flooded with sunlight, just the way I like it. I felt the urge of taking photos from the first day I visited.
In case you're wondering, those were Adriano Zumbo pastries we had for breakfast. I was craving raisin snails - well, I call them snails.

Been feeling very inspired these days; I can't wait for term break when I will only have to share my photo and blogging time with work, eating and sleeping. I could even skip some sleep for that.


Click here to check out The Makers photography!

x


2 comments:

  1. Haha i love the picture of the food and coffee (?) from above.

    WHO IS ZE BOY? Old mate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete